Survival Business Mandarin with Extra Confidence!
This course is carefully developed to help professionals speak confidently in routine scenarios for daily greetings, social, travel, making purchases and essential business phrases.
- Speak confidently in 5 mostly used scenarios for daily & business occasions
- 15 hours flexible programme designed to fit around your schedule
- Typically 10 weeks with 1.5 hours per week – or as requested
- Allows time to digest, practice material and maximises retention
- Includes cultural immersion activity such as visiting a restaurant to help you put things into practice!
- 1 to 1 (or private group) at your office (within zone 2)
- Start date & time to suit your schedule
- Suitable for complete beginners, or as follow-up course for Survival business mandarin in 4 hours
Here’s our typical course outline, but can be tailored to target your specific needs.
|Week 1||Pinyin – people and place names|
|Week 2||Pinyin reinforced: Tricky Pinyins and tones|
|Week 3||Daily essentials – greetings, thank you, apologies, asking for directions|
|Week 4||Expressing needs and wants, numbers and dates.
Culture: numbers in Chinese
|Week 5||Making purchases and bargaining.
Culture: bargaining tips!
|Week 6||Eating out essentials – order food and drinks, get the bill, complaining correctly or delivering compliments.
Culture: table etiquette
|Week 7||Travel on your own – with taxi, train, and the airportAsking the time, telling time|
|Week 8||Business essentials – introductions, meetings, networking Safe travel|
|Week 9||Asking for directions|
|Week 10||Revision and cultural activity!|
- 1 to 1 private coaching £1500 (£100 per hour)
- More than 2 people?
– Group of 2-5 people £2,100
– Group of 6-10 people £2,700