Mastering Pinyin on the Go – Audio Lesson
1 Oct 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 31 Dec 2021 @ 6:00 pm£10
Pinyin is the brilliant invention of Chinese linguist Zhou Youguang whereby Chinese written characters are transcribed into letters from the Roman alphabet. It is a crucial, but often tricky-to-master fundamental for good Chinese pronunciation.
Why is good Pinyin important?
- For those who wants to focus on their conversational skills, it allows you to speak perfect Mandarin Chinese by just mastering Pinyin
- Improving your Pinyin can immediately improve your ability to be understood, and boost your confidence of speaking and listening
- It’s an extremely simple, yet effective way to improve your speaking
Who is this audio lesson for?
- Anyone who wants to improve your Chinese pronunciation and to be understood more!
- If you want a wallet-friendly, but effective option
- If you want to work with a tutor, see our Mastering Pinyin workshop
What do you get?
- Quick, visible improvements to your pronunciation and tones
- An mp3 Audio Lesson covering the entire list of Pinyin alphabets based on tried-and-tested methods from our years of teaching
- Our Pin Yin chart, and pictorial illustrations to help you get those tricky-to-pronounce sounds such as c, ch, z, zh and more!
- Narrated in a friendly, relaxed environment conduit to learning
- The flexibility to play it on your computer, or phone, on unlimited repeats
Once you purchased the Audio lesson, access will be emailed to you within 24 hours!
Want personalise, real time guidance with your Pinyin?
Join our 2-part Mastering Pinyin workshop!