How to make the perfect Chinese dumplings!
- This event has passed.
April 13 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm£39 - £70
Love Chinese food? Our fun and interactive Chinese Cooking Classes will teach you how to make tasty, classic Chinese dishes that everyone loves. In this class, you’ll learn the ins and outs of how to make yummy, authentic dumplings easily at home.
What you’ll get
- A fun, hands-on experience of chopping, mixing, folding, cooking (and eating!) – a great event with friends, family or for corporate team building (private sessions available for team building, please enquire)
- Learn how to make your own fresh pastry from scratch
- Learn how to marinate to create lovely Chinese flavours
- Tips to pan fry and boil dumplings to perfection
- User-friendly recipes so that you can recreate the dish at home fool-proof
- Fun and relaxing environment in the comfort of a well-equipped home kitchen
- A full Chinese cultural experience, you will learn interesting stories behind dumplings, on China, Chinese traditions around dumplings, as well as important Chinese dinning etiquette– so a true pro in Chinese food you’ll be!
- Ingredients and equipment for cooking are included
Menu of the Day!
- Pork and chive dumplings
- Prawn and chive dumplings
- Vegetarian dumplings
- Denmark Hill / Peckham, SE22, London (to be shared once order confirmed)
Hope to see you there! Questions?
- Get in touch with us on email@example.com or give us a call on 020 7064 8429.
China Unbound Cultural Programme
This event is part of China Unbound’s 2019 Cultural Programme, an exciting and diverse programme of events, interactive talks, workshops on China’s culture, history, ways of living and doing business, to help professionals and businesses better connect with China, open up new opportunities and enhance your employability. Topics include: Chinese history, Chinese festivals & food, Discovering China at the British Museum, Book/movie reviews about China, Chinese ideologies & folklores
How to make the perfect Chinese dumplings – 13 April
Only 8 left
How to make the perfect Chinese dumplings (for 2) – 13 April
Only 4 left