Intermediate Mandarin 3 – On your way to mastery!
September 4 @ 7:00 pm - November 6 @ 8:30 pm£230 - £430
- You’ll develop more competence in most daily conversations with native speakers – you’ll be able to describe more routine experiences and situations in reasonable detail using appropriate adjectives and verbs independently
- We will cover interesting topics such as the Chinese opera and drama performance, Chinese Calligraphy and painting (how to ask for usage of things), history and the current situation of Siheyuan, the Five Sacred Mountains, Yangtze and Yellow River of China, Chinese minorities and common costume phrases
- Understanding of the Chinese culture and dos and don’ts of the topics above, so you can interact in more culturally relevant ways with Chinese people in the UK or in China!
- Fun, interesting Chinese idioms and proverbs used in daily lives
- You will recognise more useful Chinese characters for daily usage
- Includes a cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native speakers and ‘immerse’ in Chinese culture
- Level: higher HSK 3
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- Never miss a lesson with access to our detailed lesson notes and exercises!
- Get online or face to face catch-up lessons at discounted rates
- Small class of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak with more confidence
- Affordable – works out to be only £23/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What do our past attendees say about us?
Intermediate 3 – Ticket for 2 – 4 Sep
Only 5 left
Intermediate 3 – Ticket for 1 – 4 Sep
Only 10 left