Intermediate Mandarin 2 – Speak with Fluency
September 5 @ 7:00 pm - November 7 @ 8:30 pm£230 - £430
- Able to talk with ease in most daily conversations with native speakers
- You’ll be reasonably competent in social situations, understanding others and expressing yourself!
- Able to describe routine experiences and situations in reasonable detail using appropriate adjectives and verbs independently
- We will cover interesting topics such as the Chinese New Year traditions, Chinese regional cuisines, habits and customs of addressing each other appropriately, Chinese weddings, dating(!), visiting a Chinese family as a guest and gift giving
- Understanding of the Chinese culture and dos and don’ts of the topics above, so you can interact in more culturally relevant ways with Chinese people here, or in your daily life in China!
- Fun and useful Chinese idioms and proverbs you will encounter in daily conversations
- You will recognise more common Chinese characters for daily lives
- Includes a cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native speakers and immerse in Chinese culture
- Level: lower HSK 3
- Never miss a lesson with access to lesson-by-lesson audio files on your phone or computer, and our detailed lesson notes!
- Get online or face to face catch-up lessons at discounted rates
- Small class of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day one
- Affordable – works out to be only £23/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What do our students say about learning Chinese and us?
Take a peak inside our Advanced Chinese class
What do our past attendees say about us?
Intermediate – Ticket for 2 – 5 Sep
Intermediate 2 – Ticket for 1 – 5 Sep
Only 10 left