Intermediate Mandarin 1 – Speak with Ease
September 3 @ 7:00 pm - November 5 @ 8:30 pm£230 - £430
You will build up a much broader vocabulary and embark on ambitious conversations across a wide range of real life scenarios. Great expectations!
- Understand and engage more effectively in good conversations with Chinese people – such as booking hotels, buying tickets, and chatting about the weather, your hobbies, food, family and work
- Describe common situations with an expanded vocabulary and converse in richer detail
- Construct simple sentences in the correct tense and order correctly with less help from others
- The course includes a fun cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native Chinese speakers (e.g. ordering at Chinese restaurants, visiting museums etc)
- Read – and write (or more importantly these days, type!) – an even wider range of Chinese characters than our beginner level courses!
- Level: equivalent to HSK 2
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- You need either to have completed both of our Beginner level courses or to have done approximately 35 – 40 hours of basic Mandarin learning elsewhere before you commit to this course.
- Never miss a lesson with access to lesson-by-lesson audio files on your phone or computer, and our detailed lesson notes!
- Get online or face to face catch-up lessons at discounted rates
- Small classes of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Fun, immersive lessons to help you speak from day one
- Affordable – works out to be only £23/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your total course fees
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What do our past attendees say about us?
Intermediate 1 – Ticket for 2 – 3 Sep
Intermediate 1 – Ticket for 1 – 3 Sep
Only 6 left