Fast Track Survival Chinese Course
August 13 @ 5:30 pm - September 3 @ 6:30 pm£10 – £40
- Are you interested in learning Chinese? Want to travel there, boost your career prospect or to communicate better with family?
- Are you struggling to attend weekly classes due to irregular or busy schedules?
- Do you want something that’s truly designed with beginners in mind, easy to pick up and immediately applicable?
Then this course is perfect for you! After illustrating the basic rules of pronunciation, we focus on the spoken language, enabling complete beginners to quickly communicate in 4 most commonly used occasions immediate useful in Mandarin Chinese. What’s more, each 1-hour module can be booked individually to suit your needs.
- Module 1: Introductions & greetings
13 Aug, Thurs, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
You’ll learn simple phrases that will build a deeper connection with the hearts of your Chinese friends and family! These include how to greet and farewell politely, have simple conversations about yourself (where you from, what you do etc) and power-phrases to build relationships like ‘have you had dinner?’ and ‘tasty’!
- Module 2: Travel & direction
20 Aug, Thurs, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
You’ll learn simple and practical phrases you’ll need for travelling around China, including how to order a taxi, buy train tickets, ask for (and understand) directions. We will also highlight things to be aware of when travelling to China so to make your trip more enjoyable.
- Module 3: Food & drinks
27 Aug, Thurs, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
By the end of this session, you will be able to order your own food and drinks in Chinese! We will also cover some common food and drinks items, how to ask for the bill and complimenting your hosts. Chinese dining etiquette will be covered.
- Module 4: Making purchases
3 Sep, Thurs, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
By the end of this session, you will be able to buy something and bargain in Chinese! You’ll learn how to ask for the price (and understand it), and make your purchase. You will also learn the all-important bargaining tips!
Can’t do it on weekdays?
Why this course?
- A fun, interactive experience with others like you
- Focused – we carefully plan what you learn so you don’t waste time learning anything you don’t need
- Raid results – a comprehensive introduction of the language, enabling you to function in as little as 1 hour
- Free electronic notes to help you revise, and audio lesson available for all attendees to purchase
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! We are confident that you will get results with our course. If you are not completely satisfied with the results you get, you can re-do it again on us!
4 consecutive Thursday evenings that can be booked individually to suit your needs.
- Module 1: Introductions & greetings – 13 Aug, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
- Module 2: Travel & direction – 20 Aug, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
- Module 3: Food & drinks – 27 Aug, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
- Module 4: Making purchases – 3 Sept, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
Online – Live streaming
£10 per lesson
Book today to start this rewarding journey! Space are limited to 10 per class.