Entry Intermediate Mandarin – Speak with ease
April 1 @ 7:00 pm - June 24 @ 8:30 pm£230 - £430
You will build on a much broader vocabulary and embark on more ambitious conversations across a far wider range of real life scenarios. Great expectations!
- Understand and engage more effectively in good conversations with Chinese people – such as booking hotels, buy tickets, chat about the weather, your hobbies, food, family and work
- Describe common situations with an expanded vocabulary and converse in richer detail
- Construct simple sentences in the correct tense and order correctly with less help from others
- The course includes a fun cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native Chinese speakers(e.g. ordering at Chinese restaurants, visiting museums etc)
- Read – and write (or more importantly these days, recognise and type)! – an even wider range of Chinese characters!
- Level: equivalent to HSK 2
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- You need either to have completed both Beginner level courses or to have done approximately 35 – 40 hours of basic Mandarin learning before you commit to this course.
- Never miss a lesson with access to lesson-by-lesson audio files on your phone or computer, and our detailed lesson notes!
- Or get online or face to face catch-up lessons at discounted rates
- Small class of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get individual attention from you tutor
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day one
- Affordable – works out to be only £23/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What our past attendees say about us?
Entry Intermediate – Ticket for 1 – 25 Mar
Only 6 left
Entry Intermediate – Tickets for 2 – 25 Mar
Bring a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 5 left