Entry Intermediate Mandarin – Speak with ease
- This event has passed.
September 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£275 - £510
You will build on a much broader vocabulary and embark on more ambitious conversations across a far wider range of real life scenarios. Great expectations!
- Understand and engage more effectively in good conversations with Chinese people – such as booking hotels, buy tickets, chat about the weather, your hobbies, food, family and work
- Describe common situations with an expanded vocabulary and converse in richer detail
- Construct simple sentences in the correct tense and order correctly with less help from others
- The course includes a fun cultural immersion activity to help you practice with native Chinese speakers(e.g. ordering at Chinese restaurants, visiting museums etc)
- Read – and write (or more importantly these days, recognise and type)! – an even wider range of Chinese characters!
- Level: equivalent to HSK 2
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- You need either to have completed both Beginner level courses or to have done approximately 35 – 40 hours of basic Mandarin learning before you commit to this course.
- 12 September to 28 November, Wednesdays, 7 – 8.30pm, 12 weeks
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day 1
- Affordable: works out to be only £23/lesson
- Includes cultural activity to enable you to practice with native speakers
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What our past attendees say about us?
Entry Intermediate Speak with fluencyTicket for 1
Only 9 left
Entry Intermediate Speak with fluency
Bring a Friend (Tickets for 2)
Only 4 left