Discovering China at the British Museum
- This event has passed.
August 24 @ 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm£10
Interested in Chinese history, culture and traditions? Our insightful and interactive guided tour at the Chinese section of the British Museum will take you on a journey to a far-away country to discover the hidden treasures of its culture! This would be a fantastic activity especially if you are already studying Chinese, to enrich your understanding of China’s history, culture and people.
What you’ll get:
- Learn about the ordinary lives of Chinese people and Emperors across millenniums
- Hear interesting stories behind key artefacts that form the basis of Chinese culture
- Understand more about Chinese traditions from an experienced Chinese guide
- Develop deeper appreciation of contemporary Chinese society
- Relaxing environment encouraging you to leave everything else outside for one hour and enjoy the fascinating history you’ll be surrounded by.
- Friday 24th August 2018, from 6.45 to 7.45 (1 hour)
- Meeting point: back entrance at Montague Place, postcode WC1E 7JW. This is the group meeting point required by the Museum. Our team will have China Unbound name tags on. If you are running late, please head to Room 33, the China Exhibition area to find us.
- Security checks are in place so make sure to arrive 5-10 minutes before so we can start the tour in time
- If you have any problems on the day, please contact Grace On 07 785 260 705.
Meet our tour guide Fu Yang:
Discovering China at the British Museum 24 Aug 18