Discovering China at the British Museum
- This event has passed.
October 26 @ 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm£10
Interested in Chinese history, culture and traditions? Our insightful and interactive guided tour at the Chinese section of the British Museum will take you on a journey to a far-away country to discover the hidden treasures of its culture! This would be a fantastic activity especially if you are already studying Chinese, to enrich your understanding of China’s history, culture and people.
What you’ll get:
- Learn about the ordinary lives of Chinese people and Emperors across millenniums
- Hear interesting stories behind key artefacts that form the basis of Chinese culture
- Understand more about Chinese traditions from an experienced Chinese guide
- Develop deeper appreciation of contemporary Chinese society
- Relaxing environment encouraging you to leave everything else outside for one hour and enjoy the fascinating history you’ll be surrounded by.
- Meeting point: back entrance at Montague Place, postcode WC1E 7JW. This is the group meeting point required by the Museum. Our team will have China Unbound name tags on.
- If you are running late, please head to Room 33, the China Exhibition area to find us.
- Security checks are in place so make sure to arrive 5-10 minutes before so we can start the tour in time
- If you have any problems on the day, please contact Grace On 07 785 260 705.
Meet our tour guide Fu Yang:
Discovering China at the British Museum 26 Oct
Only 7 left