Beginner Mandarin – Survival 101
8 January 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 12 March 2019 @ 8:30 pm£230 - £430
This course focuses primarily on helping you, as a beginner, to acquire basic conversational skills across a range of commonly encountered topics. These are your realistic expectations:
- Master Pin-yin pronunciation, so you can pronounce people’s names, cities and signs properly when in China!
- Sail through simple but essential conversations in Mandarin with ordinary Chinese people such as – basic greetings and introductions, order food and drinks, numbers, dates and plans
- String simple sentences together with new-found confidence
- Grapple successfully with Chinese grammar
- Fun cultural immersion activity at the end of the course to get you practice your Mandarin with native Chinese speakers!
- Never miss a lesson with access to lesson-by-lesson audio files on your phone or computer, and our detailed lesson notes!
- Or get online or face to face catch-up lessons at discounted rates
- Small class of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get individual attention from you tutor
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day one
- Affordable: works out to be only £23/lesson
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What our past attendees say about us?
Beginner – Ticket for 1 – 8 Jan
Only 6 left
Beginner – Tickets for 2 – 8 Jan
Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 4 left