Beginner Mandarin 2 – Survival Plus
September 10 @ 7:00 pm - November 12 @ 8:30 pm£40 - £430
This is the second part of the Beginner level course. We will continue to help you acquire essential conversational skills across a range of frequently encountered topics.
- Understand and communicate more effectively with Chinese people about basic personal information, such as age, contact details and daily routines
- Start to make simple social conversations in Mandarin such as – travel plans, leisure activities, ordering a drink, and making arrangements to go out with Chinese friends or business contacts
- A fun cultural immersion activity with a natural Chinese speaker – ordering a bubble tea at London’s China Town
- Construct simple sentences in the correct tense and order with less help from others
- Strengthened conversation and listening skills, can understand when a speaker uses simple language and speaks slowly!
- Acquire a good understanding of Chinese character fundamentals – the logic and the shortcuts behind, and a small number of basic characters
- Similar to lower HSK 1 level
Typical topics in this course include:
- Measure words
- Able to ask age, phone numbers and WeChat
- Able to ask and talk about birthdays
- Able to talk about travel plans
- Telling time, and time expressions
- Daily routines
- Able to make arrangements to go out
- Making requests for drinks (more milk, no sugar, less ice)
- Chinese Characters: basic stroke order, combined stroke orders, common structures, basic strokes with 永
- Field trip – ordering your bubble tea at London’s China Town!
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- If you have either recently completed the Beginner 1 course (or able to do things we set out in the course overview), or have received approximately 15 – 20 hours of basic Mandarin learning, this course is for you!
- Not sure what level you are? Do this quick 15 minute assessment test, or give us a call on 020 7064 8429.
- Never miss a lesson with audio files, detailed lesson notes and exercises
- Small class of 5 – 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice, interact and still get good level of individual attention from your trainer
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day one
- Short lessons (1.5 hours) so you can remain focused after a full day’s work – do less but remember more!
- Affordable: works out to be £23 per lesson
- Get up to 2 catch-up lessons at discounted rates if you have to miss lessons
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
- Option to pay a deposit of £40.00 per ticket. Balance is due 14 days before course starts.
What our past attendees say about us?
Beginner 2 – Deposit – 10 Sep
Pay a deposit of £40.00 per item. Balance is due 14 days before courses start.
Only 10 left
Beginner 2 – Ticket for 1 – 10 Sep
Pay the full course fee now.
Only 10 left
Beginner 2 – Ticket for 2 – 10 Sep
Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 5 left