Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 3
26 Jan 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 30 Mar 2021 @ 8:30 pm
One event on 19 Apr 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on 13 Jul 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on 6 Oct 2021 at 7:00 pm
Our courses are online so you don’t need to worry about Coronavirus disruptions and with the lower online price you can stretch your learning further!
This course will continue to help you acquire a richer use of the Mandarin language like a native Chinese speaker and develop good understanding of advanced words used in everyday life, business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about everyday topics such as – expressing opinion about price vs quality, the benefits of green food, describing promotions and sales, describing illness, smoking and health, and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Able to use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures to describe your life, work, experiences, feelings and opinions.
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to build your conversational fluency and learn additional practical vocabulary most relevant to your live
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to further strengthen your Chinese reading and comprehension skills
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures, so you can apply them accurately in different contexts and achieve top marks HSK4 exams!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Typical topics of this course include (HSK 4 上 lesson 6 to 7):
- Expressing opinion about price vs quality
- The benefits of green food
- Promotions, sales and membership schemes
- Weather, sickness and common symptoms in Chinese
- Smoking and health
- Health risks of today’s office workers
- Importance of mental health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Cultural insights: Green food in China, Tai Chi in China, population relaxation methods in China
- Characters: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Please order the textbook here so that you can be ready when the course starts!
HSK Standard Course 4A – Textbook
Friendly Payment Solution
- Just £40 deposit now – then the rest 14 days before the course starts.
- Pay in 3 – split your full course fee into 3 instalments
- Small online classes of no more than 5 people
- Free lesson recordings so you’ll never miss a lesson
- Learn in Chinese – our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary
- Clear, easy to understand explanations of vocabulary and grammar points
- Short lessons (1.5 hours) so you can remain focused – do less but remember more!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied