Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 3
- This event has passed.
Jan 22 @ 7:00 pm - Mar 25 @ 8:30 pm
One event on 9 Apr 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on 23 Jun 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on 21 Sep 2020 at 7:00 pm
Our courses are online so you don’t need to worry about Coronavirus disruptions and with the lower online price you can stretch your learning further!
This course will continue to help you acquire a richer use of the Mandarin language like a native Chinese speaker and develop good understanding of advanced words used in everyday life, business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about everyday topics such as – expressing opinion about price vs quality, the benefits of green food, describing promotions and sales, describing illness, smoking and health, and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Able to use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures to describe your life, work, experiences, feelings and opinions.
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to build your conversational fluency and learn additional practical vocabulary most relevant to your live
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to further strengthen your Chinese reading and comprehension skills
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures, so you can apply them accurately in different contexts and achieve top marks HSK4 exams!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Typical topics of this course include (HSK 4 上 lesson 6 to 7):
- Expressing opinion about price vs quality
- The benefits of green food
- Promotions, sales and membership schemes
- Weather, sickness and common symptoms in Chinese
- Smoking and health
- Health risks of today’s office workers
- Importance of mental health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Cultural insights: Green food in China, Tai Chi in China, population relaxation methods in China
- Characters: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Please order the textbook here so that you can be ready when the course starts!
HSK Standard Course 4A – Textbook
Pay in 3 instalments
Split your payment into 3 equal parts via Direct Debit (with a nominal £4 fee). The first instalment will be taken when you place your order.
- Small online classes of no more than 5 people
- Free lesson recordings so you’ll never miss a lesson
- Learn in Chinese – our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary
- Clear, easy to understand explanations of vocabulary and grammar points
- Short lessons (1.5 hours) so you can remain focused – do less but remember more!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied