Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 3
- This event has passed.
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - September 20 @ 8:30 pm£40 - £510
If you are looking for a flexible start date and time that fits your schedule, please see our Private Group/Individual Tuition
Building on our Advanced HSK 4 (Part 2) course, this course will continue to help you acquire a richer use of the Mandarin language like a native Chinese speaker and develop good understanding of advanced words used in everyday life, business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about everyday topics such as – expressing opinion about price vs quality, the benefits of green food, describing promotions and sales, describing illness, smoking and health, and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Able to use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures to describe your life, work, experiences, feelings and opinions.
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to build your conversational fluency and learn additional practical vocabulary most relevant to your live
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to further strengthen your Chinese reading and comprehension skills
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures, so you can apply them accurately in different contexts and achieve top marks HSK4 exams!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Typical topics of this course include (HSK 4 上 lesson 6 to 7):
- Expressing opinion about price vs quality
- The benefits of green food
- Promotions, sales and membership schemes
- Weather, sickness and common symptoms in Chinese
- Smoking and health
- Health risks of today’s office workers
- Importance of mental health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Cultural insights: Green food in China, Tai Chi in China, population relaxation methods in China
- Characters: HSK 4 上 (lessons 6 to 7)
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- Never miss a lesson with access to our detailed lesson notes, gramma explanations and exercises!
- Learn in Chinese – you are at a level where you can understand a class in 中文! Our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese (with English explanations for complex parts of course) – to give you lots opportunity to practice listening, speaking, reading and writing
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson – a enjoyable way to build fluency, comprehension and learn practical, daily vocabulary often missed in text books
- Easy, straightforward explanations of complicated vocabulary and grammar points
- Small class – no more than 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice and still get individual attention from you tutor
- Affordable – works out to be only £27/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
- Option to pay a deposit of £40.00 per ticket. Balance is due 14 days before course starts.
Not sure what level you are?
- Give us a call on 020 7064 8429 for a quick 10 minute assessment with our team of friendly teachers.
Why our student say about learning Chinese and us?
Take a peak at our Advanced Chinese Class (HSK4)
What our past attendees say about us?
HSK 4 Part 3 – Deposit – 11 Sep
Pay £40.00 to secure your space now. Balance to be paid 14 days before course starts.
Only 10 left
HSK 4 Part 3 – Ticket for 1 – 11 Sep
Pay the full course fee now
Only 10 left
HSK 4 Part 3 – Ticket for 2 – 11 Sep
Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 5 left