Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 2
5 Oct 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 7 Dec 2021 @ 8:30 pm
One event on 20 Apr 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on 14 Jul 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on 5 Oct 2021 at 7:00 pm
Our courses are online so you don’t need to worry about Coronavirus disruptions and with the lower online price you can stretch your learning further!
Building on our HSK 4 (Part 1) course, this course will continue to help you acquire a richer use of the Chinese language and develop a good understanding of advanced level words used in everyday life, business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about everyday life experiences and opinions, such as attitudes to work and making money, managing time and projects effectively, shopping for quality vs quantity, criteria for buying decisions
- Use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures to your life, work, experiences, feelings and opinions
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to build your confidence to converse spontaneously and learn additional practical vocabulary relevant to your daily life
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to strengthen your Chinese reading and comprehension skills
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures, so you can use them accurately in different contexts and achieve top marks for HSK4!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 4 to 5)
Typical topics of this course include (HSK 4 上 lesson 4 to 5):
- Attitude to work and making money
- Managing time and projects effectively
- Getting a bonus at work
- Express opinion on shopping for quality vs quantity
- Describe and rationalise criteria for buying decisions
- Discuss reasons popularity of internet shopping
- Cultural insights: Chinese people’s attitude to work, challenges to cross culture leadership and management, perception of social and play, shopping habits of Chinese people
- Characters: HSK 4 上 (lessons 4 to 5)
Please order the textbook here so that you can be ready when the course starts!
HSK Standard Course 4A – Textbook
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
Friendly Payment Solution
- Just £40 deposit now – then the rest 14 days before the course starts.
- Pay in 3 – split your full course fee into 3 instalments
- Small online classes of no more than 5 people
- Free lesson recordings so you’ll never miss a lesson
- Learn in Chinese – our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary
- Clear, easy to understand explanations of vocabulary and grammar points
- Short lessons (1.5 hours) so you can remain focused – do less but remember more!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied