Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 2
- This event has passed.
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - September 20 @ 8:30 pm£40 - £510
If you are looking for a flexible start date and time that fits your schedule, please see our Private Group/Individual Tuition
Building on our HSK 4 (Part 1) course, this course will continue to help you acquire a richer use of the Chinese language and develop a good understanding of advanced level words used in everyday life, business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about everyday life experiences and opinions, such as attitudes to work and making money, managing time and projects effectively, shopping for quality vs quantity, criteria for buying decisions
- Use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures to your life, work, experiences, feelings and opinions
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to build your confidence to converse spontaneously and learn additional practical vocabulary relevant to your daily life
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to strengthen your Chinese reading and comprehension skills
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures, so you can use them accurately in different contexts and achieve top marks for HSK4!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 4 to 5)
Typical topics of this course include (HSK 4 上 lesson 4 to 5):
- Attitude to work and making money
- Managing time and projects effectively
- Getting a bonus at work
- Express opinion on shopping for quality vs quantity
- Describe and rationalise criteria for buying decisions
- Discuss reasons popularity of internet shopping
- Cultural insights: Chinese people’s attitude to work, challenges to cross culture leadership and management, perception of social and play, shopping habits of Chinese people
- Characters: HSK 4 上 (lessons 4 to 5)
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- Never miss a lesson with access to our detailed lesson notes, grammar explanations, exercises and audio lessons
- Learn in Chinese – you are at a level where you can understand a class in 中文! Our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese (with English explanations for complex parts of course) – to give you lots opportunity to practice listening, speaking, reading and writing
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson – a enjoyable way to build fluency, comprehension and learn practical, daily vocabulary sometimes missed in text books
- Easy, straightforward explanations of complicated vocabulary and grammar points
- Small class – no more than 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Affordable – works out to be only £27/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
- Option to pay a deposit of £40.00 per ticket. Balance is due 14 days before course starts.
Not sure what level you are?
- Give us a call on 020 7064 8429 for a quick 10 minute assessment with our team of friendly teachers.
Why our student say about learning Chinese and us?
Take a peak at our Advanced Chinese Class (HSK4)
What our past attendees say about us?
HSK 4 Part 2 – Deposit – 11 Sep
Pay £40.00 to secure your space now. Balance to be paid 14 days before course starts.
Only 10 left
HSK 4 Part 2 – Ticket for 1 – 11 Sep
Pay the full course fee now
Only 10 left
HSK 4 Part 2 – Ticket for 2 – 11 Sep
Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 5 left