Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 1
- This event has passed.
Jan 21 @ 7:00 pm - Mar 24 @ 8:30 pm
One event on 6 Apr 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on 25 Jun 2020 at 7:00 pm
One event on 22 Sep 2020 at 7:00 pm
Our courses are online so you don’t need to worry about Coronavirus disruptions and with the lower online price you can stretch your learning further!
This course focuses primarily on helping you to develop a richer use of the Mandarin language, to be more like a native Chinese speaker, and acquire advanced level words used in business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about work, life, experiences and opinions, such as describing someone’s physical and personality traits, expressing views on love, talking about job interviews, and leaving a positive impression
- Use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures – more like a native speaker
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to help you speak more spontaneously and acquire practical vocabulary sometimes missed in textbooks
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to help you further strengthen your reading and comprehension ability
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures so you can use them confidently in different contexts and achieve top marks for HSK4!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 1 to 3)
Typical topics in this course include (HSK 4 上 lessons 1 to 3) :
- Describing people – physical traits, personality and hobbies
- Describing events –how did you two meet?
- Expressing opinions on love, marriage, life after marriage and romance!
- Expressing views on friendship
- Expressing views on the making of true friends
- Talking about job interviews, recruiting and how to leave a positive impression
- Cultural insights: Chinese singles day and eCommerce, traditional Chinese formal clothing, contemporary buzz words on love, Chinese love stories every Chinese person knows about, family and one child policy in China
- Characters: HSK4 上 (lessons 1 to 3)
Please order the textbook here so that you can be ready when the course starts!
HSK Standard Course 4A – Textbook
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
Pay in 3 instalment
Split your payment into 3 equal parts via Direct Debit (with a nominal £4 fee). The first instalment will be taken when you place your order.
- Small online classes of no more than 5 people
- Free lesson recordings so you’ll never miss a lesson
- Learn in Chinese – our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary
- Clear, easy to understand explanations of vocabulary and grammar points
- Short lessons (1.5 hours) so you can remain focused – do less but remember more!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied