Advanced Mandarin – HSK 4 Part 1
October 10 @ 7:00 pm - December 12 @ 8:30 pm£40 - £510
If you are looking for a flexible start date and time that fits your schedule, please see our Private Group/Individual Tuition
This course focuses primarily on helping you to develop a richer use of the Mandarin language, to be more like a native Chinese speaker, and acquire advanced level words used in business, books and reports:
- Have deeper conversations about work, life, experiences and opinions, such as describing someone’s physical and personality traits, expressing views on love, talking about job interviews, and leaving a positive impression
- Use more advanced, elaborate adjectives, verbs, colloquialisms and sentence structures – more like a native speaker
- ‘How’s Your Week?’ segment of each lesson to help you speak more spontaneously and acquire practical vocabulary sometimes missed in textbooks
- ‘How’s the Story?’ segment of each lesson to help you further strengthen your reading and comprehension ability
- Develop a clear and full understanding of HSK4 vocabulary and structures so you can use them confidently in different contexts and achieve top marks for HSK4!
- Level: HSK 4 上 (lessons 1 to 3)
Typical topics in this course include (HSK 4 上 lessons 1 to 3) :
- Describing people – physical traits, personality and hobbies
- Describing events –how did you two meet?
- Expressing opinions on love, marriage, life after marriage and romance!
- Expressing views on friendship
- Expressing views on the making of true friends
- Talking about job interviews, recruiting and how to leave a positive impression
- Cultural insights: Chinese singles day and eCommerce, traditional Chinese formal clothing, contemporary buzz words on love, Chinese love stories every Chinese person knows about, family and one child policy in China
- Characters: HSK4 上 (lessons 1 to 3)
- Never miss a lesson with access to our detailed lesson notes, grammar explanations, exercises and audio lessons
- Learn in Chinese – you are at a level where you can understand a class in 中文! Our advanced classes are taught primarily in Chinese (with English explanations for complex parts of course) – to give you lots of opportunity to listen, speak, read and write
- ‘How’s your week?’ and ‘How’s the story?’ segment of each lesson provides an enjoyable way to build fluency and learn practical, daily vocabulary sometimes not covered in text books
- Easy, straightforward explanations of complicated vocabulary and grammar points
- Small class – no more than 8 people, lots of opportunity to practice and still get individual attention from your tutor
- Affordable – works out to be only £27/lesson
- Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
- Option to pay a deposit of £40.00 per ticket. Balance is due 14 days before course starts.
Not sure what level you are?
- Give us a call on 020 7064 8429 for a quick 10 minute assessment with our team of friendly teachers.
What do our students say about learning Chinese and us?
Take a peek at our Advanced Chinese Class (HSK4)
What our past attendees say about us?
HSK 4 Part 1 – Deposit – 10 Oct
Pay £40.00 to secure your space now. Balance to be paid 14 days before course starts.
Only 8 left
HSK 4 Part 1 – Ticket for 1 – 10 Oct
Pay the full course fee now
Only 9 left
HSK 4 Part 1 – Ticket for 2 – 10 Oct
Join with a friend and save £15 each on your course fee
Only 5 left