Advanced Beginner Mandarin – Survival Plus
- This event has passed.
September 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm£275 - £510
This is the logical second half of the Beginner level course. We will continue to help you acquire the most useful conversational skills across a range of frequently encountered topics.
- Expand your Mandarin to more challenging life topics, with increased fluency
- Speak confidently about work, family and travel, expressing simple needs, wants and opinions
- Enjoy eating out and drinking, including with Chinese friends or Chinese business contacts
- Understand and communicate more effectively in normal conversations with Chinese people about their lives and work
- The course includes 1 x cultural immersion activity, involving a natural Chinese speaker – to help you practice your new-found skills when ordering at a Chinese restaurant or visiting a museum, for example.
- Learn to recognise a range of common Chinese characters used in daily life in China
- Achieve the equivalent HSK 1 level by the time you finish this course
Who Is the Course Suitable For?
- If you have either recently completed the Beginner course (or able to do things we set out in the course overview), or have received approximately 15 – 20 hours of basic Mandarin learning, this course is for you!
- Not sure what level you are? Do this quick 15 minute assessment test, or give us a call on 020 7064 8429.
- 10 September to 26 November, Mondays, 7 – 8.30pm, 12 weeks
- Location: Elephant & Castle or Pimlico
- Never miss a lesson with our detailed lesson notes
- Fun immersive lessons to help you speak from day 1
- Affordable: works out to be only £23/lesson
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! No quibble refunds available if you are not completely satisfied
What our past attendees say about us?
Advanced Beginner – Survival PlusTicket for 1
Only 8 left
Advanced Beginner – Survival Plus
Bring a friend (Tickets for 2)
Only 4 left