Chloe has a strong linguistic background with an accolade of lecture, research, and academic scholarships from China (Fudan and Yangzhou University) and Korea (Seoul National University). She is a very friendly, patient tutor with a wealth of experience teaching adults.
- 9 years teaching experience (London, Korea)
- Excellent at making complicated grammar, nuances clear and simple to understand
- A patient and compassionate teacher
- Class is fun and engaging
- Native Mandarin speaker, fluent in English, near-native level fluency in Korean
- Ph.D. in Korean Linguistics
- Superpower: Advanced Mandarin, Chinese culture, tradition, society, history, and religion