Private 1 to 1 or Small Group Tuition – Flexi Start
Mandarin and Cantonese Private and Small Group Tuition
Looking for a flexible start date and time that fits your schedule?
Have specific goals or requirements that needs more individual attention?
Then our private one to one or small group tuition is perfect for you!
Our small group tuition starts from 2 people of a similar level. You’ll get the benefits of interacting with other students in a smaller group, while still getting a very healthy level of individual attention from your tutor/trainer.
How does it work?
With all private lessons, we take a consultative approach to ensure we understand you, your individual needs and develop a tailored learning plan for you:
- We will have a chat with you first, to find out what your objectives, requirements and any specific timelines for your learning (for example, if you were to prepare for a trip to China in 6 months, or just want to keep up with your Chinese).
- We will also assess your current level, understand your learning style and interests
- With that information, we produce a tailor programme to achieve your learning goals, with material most relevant to you, within the specific timeframe that is right for your individual level.
- Typically, these could involve a combination of a relevant Chinese text book, use of relevant apps, external readings, video comprehension and listening, any sector specific readings, grammar books, and homework.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in the 1 to 1 private lesson (Mandarin or Cantonese), just give us a call or email us, and we will be pleased to help get you started.
If you are interested in the small group lessons, give us a call or email us with your details and what you are looking for, and we’ll get in touch and match you up with other students at a time and location that works for you! We will work to match you within 2 -3 weeks. If we can’t find you a match within the time frame, you are not obliged to work with us.
- 1 to 1 tuition – £45 per hour (or £50 if less than 10 lessons)
- Group of 2 – £30 per hour per person
- Group of 3 – £25 per hour per person
- Group of 4 – £20 per hour per person