Chinese weekend and week-night courses
“In the West, the only place that Success comes before work is in the Dictionary!”
Courses for Individuals
- Interested in learning Chinese?
- Want to add value to yourself in business and increase your future job prospects?
- Perhaps you’ve already studied Chinese or worked in China before and want to keep up with the language?
- Maybe you’re just in love with the Chinese language, Chinese culture and Chinese people – who can blame you?!
Whatever your situation, let us take your Mandarin to the next level – in style and with ease! Our relaxed approach to teaching you Chinese maximises the quality of your time and effort. The China Unbound way helps you to remember more with less hassle – thanks to the Power of Three!
1. You learn the right content
Take the Chinese words for ‘mother’ and ‘cousin’. You can learn either equally quickly but chances are, you will use mother a lot more frequently! That’s why we prioritise the words you learn in order to make the most of the time you give us.
2. Learn the right content, the right way
The environment we create allows you to practise often and benefit immediately from friendly feedback. We also harness the latest technology, digital resources and learning techniques to provide an immersive environment where you can read, listen, speak and understand more.
3. Have fun learning
When you’re having fun, it doesn’t feel like work. That’s the beauty of our approach to teaching you Mandarin. Play-time anyone?!
“The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.”
– Survival 101
- Master Pinyin – The Chinese pronunciation system!
- Learn the most common Chinese words for routine activities
- Learn to string simple sentences together
- Includes 1 cultural immersion activity to help you learn quicker!
– Survival Plus
- Acquire the most useful conversational skills across a range of frequently used topics
- Expand your Mandarin to more challenging topics, with increased fluency
- Introduction to simple and useful Chinese characters
– Speak with Ease
- Embark on more ambitious conversations across a far wider range of real life scenarios
- Able to describe common situations with an expanded vocabulary and converse in richer detail with confidence!
- Read, write and type more useful Chinese characters
– Speak with Fluency
- Able to describe routine experiences and situations in reasonable detail using appropriate adjectives and verbs independently
- Master appropriate sayings for common Chinese customs such as festivals, cuisines, gift gifting, weddings
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of common Chinese customs!
– On Your Way to Mastery!
- You can expect to be able to talk with ease in most normal conversations with any reasonable Mandarin speaker
- Be competent and confident in most social situation, understanding others and expressing yourself well!