Mandarin for Individuals
Weekend Chinese courses
“In the West, the only place that Success comes before work is in the Dictionary!”
Whatever your situation, let us take your Mandarin to the next level – in style and with ease! Our relaxed approach to teaching you Chinese maximises the quality of your time and effort.
- Interested in learning Chinese?
- Want to add value to yourself in business and increase your future job prospects?
- Perhaps you’ve already studied Chinese or worked in China before and want to keep up with the language?
- Maybe you’re just in love with the Chinese language, Chinese culture and Chinese people – who can blame you?!
– Survival Plus
- Acquire the most useful conversational skills across a range of frequently used topics
- Expand your Mandarin to more challenging topics, with increased fluency
- Introduction to simple and useful Chinese characters
– More than surviving!
- Build up a much broader vocabulary
- Understand slow and simple speech, and express yourself with less help from others
- Learn some ‘building blocks’ of Chinese characters (radicals)
– Speak with Fluency
- Able to contribute to more ‘chit chat’ conversations in reasonable detail
- Master appropriate sayings for common Chinese customs such as festivals, cuisines, gift gifting, and weddings
- Understand the DOs and DON’Ts of common Chinese customs!
– Speak with Confidence
- Develop more competence in most daily conversations with native speakers
- Cover interesting topics such as the Chinese opera and drama performance, Chinese Calligraphy and painting
- Recognise more useful Chinese characters for daily usage
Intermediate 3 – On Your
Way to Mastery!
- Develop your ability to sustain a good daily conversation with native speakers!
- Use more complex sentence structures and tenses
- ‘How’s your week?’ segment of lesson to learn more relevant daily vocabulary, and improve your listening and speaking
The China Unbound way helps you to remember more with less hassle
1. You learn the right content
Take the Chinese words for ‘mother’ and ‘cousin’. You can learn either equally quickly but chances are, you will use mother a lot more frequently! That’s why we prioritise the words you learn in order to make the most of the time you give us.
2. Learn the right content, the right way
The environment we create allows you to practise often and benefit immediately from friendly feedback. We also harness the latest technology, digital resources and learning techniques to provide an immersive environment where you can read, listen, speak and understand more.
3. Have fun learning
When you’re having fun, it doesn’t feel like work. That’s the beauty of our approach to teaching you Mandarin. Play-time anyone?!
“The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.”
Courses for Individuals